Wednesday, August 27, 2014


My first day at John Carroll was overwhelming and nerve-racking.  First,  I went to advisory, met everyone and reviewed the advisory rules.  After advisory, I met up with the freshman girls in the upper gym to get our school pictures taken.  I wonder what there going to look like!  Then all of us girls went and visited Mr. Ireton for discipline and the campus ministers who were showing us their talents.  I also had the pleasure of meeting my guidance counselor and Principle Miss Madelyn Ball.

 My next adventure was off to Algebra 1.  I was a little nervous, but Ms. Reyerson
 made me feel as comfortable as I could be.

After Algebra, I started to feel like this was my school.  I had three mods off,  that was so fun. I met so many other girls that I could soon call my friends. Then I went to the gym for P.E, that class should be fun.

Then, I had two more mods off, I think I'm going to like Tuesdays! Then I went to my last two classes English and Intro to Bible.

Finally, school was over but I still had field hockey practice.

I can't wait to continue my journey at John Carroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment