Saturday, August 30, 2014

My five points to be successful in freshman year I will ….

  • Stay organized
  • Have a schedule 
  • Make sure to always do my work 
  • Make sure I’m in class on time 
  • Be social 


I will stay organized by color coding all of my books, notebooks and folders. 
For example everything for human geo class is in the color green. With that it allows me to be able to know what books I need by the color. 


I have a schedule because I want to be able to schedule my time. I will schedule my time to know when to eat , go to my locker, and if I need to talk to my teachers 

I will always do my work so that it will balance my grades. I do this because if I have a pop quiz in a class and Im not prepared for that , my homework and other work would balance my grades. 


I will make sure that I’m in class on time so that I won’t get into any trouble. I will carry any extra books if I need them for my next class and will not be able to get to my locker and then back to class on time. 

I plan to be social and make a lot of friends. I will play a sport and stay active within the school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment