Wednesday, September 24, 2014

In Human Geo today Mr. Schick handed back our tests. If you got an A he rang this bell once but if you got an hundred he rang the bell twice. I didn't get an A but when I saw my test I was okay with the grade I earned. This just shows me that I need to study more and need to try harder. So once all of the tests were handed out we started going around the room and answering the questions. You had to read the question and then answer it correctly. This gave all of us an opportunity to write down the correct answers and to ask any questions that you had. For the essay questions we got told to write down details or things that we didn't have. We also talked about opening sentences for our essays. And we finished off class with Mr. Schick ranting about how everyone wrote "live life to its fullest" on one of the essay questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment